Yearning for the perfect getaway, but not sure where to go? Whether you seek exotic destinations, extreme adventure, or indulgent beach retreats, you’ll find your answers at the Travel and Adventure Show.
The Travel and Adventure Show is the nation’s largest travel show, and promises fun for the entire family.
Growing over the last 12 years, the Travel and Adventure Show has helped over 1.1 million travelers connect with over 2,800 top travel brands to find their dream vacation. And they can help you too.
Showcasing over 500 exhibitors, the Los Angeles Travel and Adventure Show returned to Long Beach Convention Center February 27-28, 2016.
Still need some convincing? Here are the Top 5 Reasons why you should plan to go to next year’s Travel and Adventure Show.
1. Learn first-hand from Expert Travel Speakers
Get meaningful advice. Get your questions answered. I’ve traveled the world extensively, but I always learn from these experts.
This year, the Show featured A-list speakers such as:
- Samantha Brown (Travel Channel host and ‘Girl with the Best Job in the World’)
- Rick Steves (PBS travel host of “Rick Steves Europe,” guidebook author, leading authority on European travel)
- Peter Greenberg (Emmy Award-winning CBS News travel editor)
- Pauline Frommer (editorial director of Frommer Guide books, and publisher of Frommers.com)
Samantha Brown always brings fresh travel tips and new stories.
“Don’t spend all your time in the past,” she says. When exploring a historic destination (such as Rome or Athens), don’t see only the museums and monuments. See how the people live now. Continue reading 5 Reasons You Need to Bring the Family to the Next Travel and Adventure Show